New Year new You
2017, already in full swing , the first month almost at an end. Firstly happy new year. May 2017 be exciting, prosperous and good to you. As the Reina de Santiago team pondered what 2017 has in store for each of us, we revisited the dreaded new year resolution list. Most of us have a virtual or actual list of to dos and aspirations for the year. This helps us to start the year with good intentions. The more personal the list is, i.e. dependent only on you and only you, the more chance one has of accomplishing the activities listed. Finally, the more people you tell about your resolutions, the more likely you are to achieve them. Without further ado, Team me myself and I share our resolutions with you.
1) Eat less junk
2) Do more sport
3) Say no to the kids less
4) Share my design ideas with Reina de Santiago followers
5) Dedicate one week a month to explore new design ideas for Reina de Santiago
6) Make one sample garment for future collections each month
7) Build Instagram profile
8) Partner with other designers for events
9) Share monthly blog with Reina de Santiago followers
10) Be happy
All the above depend on me and because I’ve told you about them, I have a better chance of accomplishing all. Share your resolutions and lets reach for the sky together. All the best for 2017.
Reina de Santiago team